Are you looking to enhance your ECD’s skills? Do you want to increase the agency’s bottom line (of course you do!). Has word gotten back to you that some employees are bad presenters (the cause: nervousness perhaps)?? How familiar are you with programmatic buying? Want to learn how to keep clients longer? Are you maximizing social media to attract new business?
If the responses to these questions have piqued your interest, advertising agency consultancy Filament Inc. is the answer.
Bob Linden, after a decades long stint at The American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As) and most currently as 4As Senior Vice President, Training, Education & Development, has joined forces with advertising training and consultancy firm, Filament Inc. Bob has created a new WebClinic practice designed to train you and your employees in the practical, advertising specific skills that can be put to use immediately.
The following is a partial list of the topics that Bob has assembled.
- Managing Creatives
- Writing More Effective Creative Briefs
- Using Social Media to Attract New Business
- Keeping Clients Longer
- The Next Generation of Programatic Buying
- Creating Better Social Advertising Faster
- Negotiating to Win (targeted to Account Service)
- Succeeding When You Are Not the Client’s Only Agency
- Building Strong, Sustainable Client Relationships
- Techniques to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Marketing Strategies for the Modern Mother
- How To Create a Powerful Presentation
- Managing Presentation Nerves
Time is a valuable commodity in the agency world. The Web Clinics will begin at 12:30 pm EST, so agencies may be able to utilize them as lunch and learns.
People have asked us, given the saturation of webinars, how our WebClinics differ from others. The answer can be summed up in one word—content. Bob has lined up best-in-class WebClinic leaders who will address issues facing the advertising community today.
A listing of WebClinics and online registration will be available shortly.