We all hate it, but it’s a truism in our business: Clients have multiple agencies. And they expect those agencies to mesh well together. But we know that’s not always the case.
This Web Clinic is based on interviews with clients who use multiple agencies.-- Register Now --
On October 18, join Sheila Campbell as she reveals what clients using more than one agency, really expect from their agencies: Sheila will review: How clients want you to communicate with them and each other; how sensitive clients are to agencies sniping at each other or chasing more pieces of the business; how clients envision the perfect relationship among themselves and their agencies.
- How to initiate a multi-agency arrangement: what to ask for in the beginning, and what to hold back
- How to clarify and establish boundaries with the client and the other agencies
- Four things that really irritate clients in these situations
- Best ways to keep each other in the loop without giving up your own proprietary insights
- How to talk with clients when the other agencies aren’t performing well or cooperating with you
- How to keep your agency’s achievements top of mind at the client’s office.
Who should attend:
Account managers at all levels who work with clients who have multiple agencies — or
have clients who work on a project basis. It’s also important for the agency’s executive
team who have to plan strategy for the agency and how it will work with clients.
About Sheila Campbell
Sheila Campbell is principal of Wild Blue Yonder which is based in Washington, DC. She has held senior positions in both client organizations and agencies business. Today Sheila advises agencies and conducts training workshops across the country in maximizing client relationships for organic growth.